Non-discrimination and Admission Requirements
Discovery Corner Preschool does not and will not discriminate against any applicants or students on the basis of race, religion, or creed. Those applying for admission with any physical, emotional, or intellectual disabilities must be evaluated on an individual basis to assure that the Preschool can effectively meet their specialized needs. Children are eligible for the Preschool from the age of 2 years 7 months old through Pre- Kindergarten.
In order to begin the school year, the Preschool requests the following information for your child:
- Completed Registration form
- Registration fee paid in full
- Emergency medical authorization
- Completed Emergency Card
- Photo release
- Completed Student information form
- Child release information
- Immunization record (this is a request only)
- Website release
- Handbook agreement
It is requested that if any pertinent changes occur during the school year (address, phone, custody orders, allergy information, etc.) that they be reported to the Director in a timely manner.
- Interested parents or guardians are required to submit an application and a
non-refundable $50 registration fee for each child being considered for admission. The registration fee is a total of $75 if you are registering more than one child.
- Each application is reviewed by the Director to assure that the Preschool is capable of providing an effective, developmentally appropriate, educational environment for each child.
- Any questioned application can be appealed by contacting the Board President to arrange a special meeting with the Board of Directors.
- If any class has full enrollment, there will be a waiting list using a first come/first serve basis.
- If it is necessary to withdraw your child, the Preschool requires a two-week notice or the remaining unused portion of the tuition will become non-refundable.